Welcome to FlectaPrint
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of FlectaPrint’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use FlectaPrint’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice
and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website
and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers
to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake
the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings
of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect
of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law
of Australia. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural,
capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Most of the modern day interactive web sites
to enable the functionality of this area and ease of use for those people visiting. Some of our
Unless otherwise stated, FlectaPrint and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for
all material on FlectaPrint. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from https://www.flectaprint.com.au for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.flectaprint.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.flectaprint.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.flectaprint.com.au
Redistribute content from FlectaPrint (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same
manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls,
and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long
as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or
approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect
unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed
to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from
the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of FlectaPrint; and (d) where the
link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website,
you must notify us by sending an e-mail to [email protected].
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail
address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site,
and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the
context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of FlectaPrint’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or
use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular
link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing
to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact
us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond
directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness
or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify
and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as
libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or
other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a)
are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or
in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort
(including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge,
we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
FlectaPrint Terms & Conditions
By trading with us, you submit that you have read and agree to the above, and following terms and conditions:
- The following terms used by us are listed with their descriptions as follows. We are not bound to provide any or all of these definitions when describing any of our products. We do not hold any liability if the following definitions are not complete in the entirety of their description.
- GSM – grams per square metre, referring to the weight of a type of paper
- UMS – relates to the thickness of paper and cardstock/board, measured in microns
- CMYK – refers to the four colours typically, but not always, used on printing presses and digital printers. Can also be used to reference a colour used in the design of a digital graphic. Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Black
- RGB -Red, Green, Blue. Typically used when referring to colours displayed on a screen.
- Coated Stock – refers to a paper or cardstock with a coated layer on a single side, or both sides. Can be glossy, semi glossy, or matte.
- Uncoated Stock – refers to a paper or cardstock without a coated layer
- Textured stock – refers to a paper or cardstock with a non-smooth surface. Can vary in the degree or texture
- Sleeking – a foiling process where a foil film is bonded to toner through heat and pressure
- Laminating – a process where synthetic film (clear, translucent, or solid), is applied to a surface such as paper or cardstock
- Digital Printing – refers to using a ‘digital printer’ to apply toner or inks directly to a surface. This is different to offset printing
- Offset Printing – a traditional printing style using plates and inks to apply an image or text to a surface.
- By using our printing services, you agree that you understand the limitations and guarantees of our digital printing service. Limitations and guarantees of our digital printing services may, but not definitely, include the following:
- Limitation on processing paper/cardstock weights and thicknesses: we reserve the right to refuse processing a job based on the requested or supplied print medium where we believe the weight in GSM or thickness in UMS exceeds the limitations of our equipment, or may result in damage to our assets/property.
- Colour reproduction limitations: Printed images may not be produced exactly as displayed on any given digital device or monitor, including but not limited to: laptops, personal computers, smart phones, and tablets. This is due to the fact that all digital displays are different. Certain colours cannot always be reproduced with the technology available to us, and we reserve the right to refuse a job or request based on, but not limited to, this information.
- Workload limitations: We reserve the right to give notice, and refuse or cancel a job within reason, due to requested deadlines conflicting with our ability to process work. While we make every reasonable effort to ensure we operate at our maximum capacity, we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate every request. We are not liable for any personal financial loss, or damages caused by this.
- Operating hours: We reserve the right to change, or update our trading hours without giving prior notice. We are not liable for any damages claimed to have been caused by any changes made to our trading hours.
- Freight and Shipping Limitations and guarantees: We are not liable for any damages or loss of products shipped out by us, by any of our freight providers. A job is considered complete when it has left our premises with a freight or shipping service provider. We do not in any way pass on any undue liability to our shipping providers. We will ensure that any products leaving our premises are in acceptable condition for sale.
- Customer service, customer care, refunds, and cancellations:
- Customer service: We aim to provide, but are not bound to, our highest possible level of customer service. We are not bound to provide any given service within a set time frame, unless otherwise contractually agreed upon.
- Refund Policy: Due to the nature of digital printing, refunds can only be given when a supplied product has a fault. The degree of refund is determined by whether the fault classifies as minor or major. We classify minor faults to be a fault where the product is still useable, or functional within reason, and warrant a partial refund. A partial refund refers to a refund in ratio to the price paid. A major fault is where the product is unusable due to an error or negligence of our printing or service provided. This does not include shipping or freight of any sort. Full refunds can only be issued upon returning the product at your own cost, and the refund will be processed when goods a returned back to our premises. A change of mind, or dispute of how goods should have met expectations, does not warrant a fault within reason.
- Cancellation Policy – we do accept cancellations within 24 hours of purchase of goods, unless production has commenced on your order. In which case a refund is not able to be issued.
- We do not store credit card details.
- You have read, understand, and agree to our Cardstock, Laminate & Foil Guide.
- You have read, understand, and agree to our Optimal Artwork Setup Instructions.
- Terms and Conditions amendments – we reserve the right to update or change our terms and conditions, without providing notice or warning prior to any changes made.